Jorge Lascano, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
Director of Adult Cystic Fibrosis Center
|MD||Universidad CaTolica, Ecuador|
|Residency||University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital||Internal Medicine|
|Fellowship||University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital||Pulmonary Disease & Critical Care|
- Cystic fibrosis
- Alpha 1
- Non-CF Bronchiectasis
- American Thoracic Society
- Role of Endothelial Microparticules (EMP) as Markers of Endothelial Dysfunction in stable COPD patients and exacerbations. Oral presentation at ERS 2010.
- Relation Between Body Mass Index and Health-Related Quality of Life in Subjects with Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency.J. Lascano, M. Salathe, S. Alazemi, G. Zhang, A. Wanner, R.A. Sandhaus, M.A. Campos.
- Regulation and anti-elastase activity of locally produced alpha-1 antitrypsin by well differentiated normal airway epithelial cells: a comparison with SLPI. A. Amelinckx, P. Whitney, J. Lascano, M. Salathe, G.E. Conner, M. Campos, MD
- Clinical Characteristic and Outcomes of Patients with Tuberculosis Admitted to the Medical Intensive Care Unit. C.E. Kummerfeldt, J. Lascano, J. Avecillas, D. Kett, T. Cleary.
Please click here for a list of Dr. Lascano’s industry relationships.