Natalia Moguillansky, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
|MD||University of Buenos Aires|
|Internship||Albert Einstein Medical Center||Categorical Internal Medicine|
|Residency||Allegheny General Hospital||Internal Medicine|
|Fellowship||Allegheny General Hospital||Pulmonary Medicine|
|Fellowship||University of Florida||Critical Care Medicine|
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM)
- Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Florida State Medical License
- Associate Member of the American College of Chest Physicians
- Member of the American Thoracic Society
Honors and Awards:
- University of Buenos Aires – School of Medicine. Graduated with honors (award restricted to students with final career average of 8 or above out of maximum of 10).
- Annual Chest Meeting. Salt Lake City, Utah. Finalist, 2006 Chest Foundation’s Young Investigator Awards.
Publications (2004 onwards):
- A Unique Case of Unilateral Pulmonary Edema. N Moguillansky and H Alnuaimat. C62. CASE REPORTS: PULMONARY CIRCULATION. May 1, 2013, A4600-A4600
- A Case of a 27-year-old Man with Von Hippel-Lindau, Hemoptysis and Endobronchial Carcinoid Tumor. N Moguillansky, B Carlin, M Lega, G Moody. Chest, October 2010 vol. 138 no. 4 supp 105B. doi: 10.1378/chest.90002
- A Case of a 19-year-old Woman with Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lung. N Moguillansky, M Raj, R Keenan. Chest, November 2009, vol. 136, no. 4 supp 31S-d.
- Value of the 12-lead Electrocardiogram and Troponin in the evaluation of Right Ventricular Dysfunction in the setting of Acute Pulmonary Embolism. N Moguillansky, D Moguillansky, S Goldberg. Chest, Volume 130, October 2006, Issue 4, 91S.
- Congenital Heart Disease Has a High Incidence in Patients with Anophthalmia/Microphthalmia/Coloboma May Predict of Other Malformations. D Moguillansky, N Moguillansky, A Schneider, T Bardakjian. Circulation Research, Volume 99, Issue 5, September 2006; E19-E20.
- Value of the 12-lead Electrocardiogram in the Assessment of Acute Coronary Syndromes related to the Left Circumflex artery. D Moguillansky, A Caldera, L Braitman, N Moguillansky, L Morris. Chest, Volume 126, Number 4, October 2004; 792S-793S.
Please click here for a list of Dr. Moguillansky’s industry relationships.