Surina Sharma, M.D.
|MD||Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Mullana, India||Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)|
|Residency||Mount Sinai St. Luke’s – West, New York, New York||Internal Medicine|
|Fellowship||University of Florida||Sleep Medicine|
- Sleep Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Central Sleep Apneas and Sleep Related Hypoventilation Disorders
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep-Wake Disorders
- Narcolepsy and disorders of Hypersomnolence of Central origin
- Internal Medicine
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- Sharma S, Hadigal S, Wagner MH, Scott R, Berry RB. Patient with a new parasomnia. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol 15, No 6. June 2019 PMID: 31138391
- Hadigal S, Sharma S, Wagner MH, Scott R, Berry RB. Sudden Improvement in PAP Download Indices Without Treatment Change. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol 15, no 5. May 2019.PMID:31053218
- Upchurch A, Sharma S, Hadigal S, Wagner M, Berry RB. Persistent Hpoxemia in a Teen with Down Syndrome. Jornal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, PMID 31502950 (epub ahead of print)
- Shah P, Arora S, Kumar V, et al. Short-term outcomes of pulmonary embolism: A National Perspective. Clin Cardiol. 2018; 41:1214-1224.https://doi.org/10.1002/clc.23048
- Sharma S, Parekh K, Beria J, Garcia Tome R, Espinosa Hernandez A, Jean R (June 2018) Incidence of depression in patients with sleep disorders and its impact on their quality of life: Sleep 2018.
- Pathak Rambha, Kahlon Arunpreet Singh, Ahluwalia S.K, Sharma Surina, Bhardwaj Raveesha. Needle Stick Injuries And Inadequate Post Exposure Practices Among Health Care Workers Of a Tertiary Care Center of Rural India. International Journal Of Collaborative Research on Internal Medicine and Public Health. 2012 May; Vol 4 No. 5 ( 2012) (Issue no 5): 4(5);624–34. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 82513349.
- Sharma Surina, Pathak Rambha, Kahlon Arunpreet Singh, Thakkar Amit. (2011, May 11) Indian Diabetes Risk Score; a Simplified Screening Tool. Conference Abstracts Medicon 2011: AMJ 2012, 5, 1, 33–113. http//dx.doi.org/10.4066/AMJ.2012.1192